Super Big Announcement | Yacksyzn Family News | We Are…..

Me and my family have some big news,

WE ARE HAVING ANOTHER BABY!

We will be growing from a family of 3 to a family of 4 late June of 2013.

We are super excited.  Madilyn is hoping for a baby sister of course, but I would love to have a baby boy.  My husband wants to be surprised the day of delivery, so only I get to find out what the sex of the baby is going to be and I have to keep it a secret from everyone.  So no cute gender reveal pictures to come until the actual Newborn photos.

I will not be taking any bookings for the month of June or July of 2013.  Depending on how I am feeling I may do some portrait sessions in June, but definitely no weddings.

If I have photographed you in the  last few weeks, now you know why I was always out of breath and maybe seemed a little tired Super Big Announcement | Yacksyzn Family News | We Are.....

No belly pictures yet, but since every post is better with a photo, here is a picture my dear husband snapped during our Christmas photo shoot a few weeks ago.

Super Big Announcement | Yacksyzn Family News | We Are.....

XO-Jamie

7 Comments

1. Jennifer Parsons December 20, 2012 at 2:29 PM #

YAY!!! Congratulations! Are you really going to be able to keep the sex of the baby a secret from your hubby for that long?! : ) So excited for you!!
    Jennifer

2. Juliet Douglas December 20, 2012 at 2:45 PM #

Congratulations on baby #2!!!

3. Kelly December 20, 2012 at 4:37 PM #

Oh my goodness! A little Christmas surprise. So great! Congratulations to your little growing fam! <3

4. Uncle Mike December 20, 2012 at 9:43 PM #

Congratulations to the newest addition to the best family I know!!!! She/he is blessed!!! Miss you guys!!

5. Cheree December 21, 2012 at 2:03 AM #

Hey Jamie! I am super-duper excited for you and your family!!! That is AWESOME! This will be such a cool experience for Madilyn…are you ready for all the questions. :D CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!

6. Angie December 21, 2012 at 11:32 PM #

Wow, congrats Jamie! Very exciting news!

7. De'Nise Zamorano December 27, 2012 at 8:26 AM #

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Another beautiful baby is on its way!! How exciting!! Hugs!! <3